03 July 2010

Celebrate - Another Disneyland Birthday

Nickolas and Me (Jenna) 
in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle, Disneyland CA 

For the last 3 years I have spent my birthday at Disneyland.  As you might have already realized I am a huge Disney, specifically Disneyland fan.  I have loved it since I was a little girl and more than anyone I have ever met until I met Nickolas.  His love is as much as mine, if not more, but more importantly we love it for the same reasons.  We can sit on a bench in front of the castle for hours or ride Casey Jr. over and over because we love to see Storybookland.  We can spend the day looking for hidden mickeys or making sure we have all the newest smash coins.  We go because we love Disneyland not because it's an amusement park.

So here are some of the photos I took.  It was hot and crowded, so I didn't take as many as I usually do.  However, I did get some really great shots of the few I did take...

Starting with...
Once Upon a Time & happily ever after 
which you can find as you enter and exit Disney Animation at California Adventure.

some the lovely favorite characters statues

wonderful store windows

beautiful Rivers of America (finally open again after months of renovations)

Sadly we will not be returning until at least September when all of the vacation crowds go home and it will be back to out annual pass crowd, I love them so much more!

but then again,
if I have withdrawals...
I might just have to deal with the summer again, hee hee 
we'll see...

No comments: