10 October 2010

Home Tour - Halloween Time

It's that time of year, my favorite time of year.  I know, I know... most people love Christmas, I do too but for some reason I love Halloween more.  I love decorating for it most and a little bit more than Christmas decor.  I love the pumpkins, and skulls and black and white, and all that great creative 'scary' fun items.  So here is my own home and all the great stuff I have collected or created through the years.

Boo Pumpkins
I made this a few years back, so easy.  
Just paint letters on white artificial pumpkins that you can pick up at your local craft store.

The mantel
I rarely keep my own creations, but I made the 'eek' letters specially for me.

It's a Sign
All the various signs that I have collected through the years, placed on a Christmas card holder

Halloween Vignettes
Jack o Lantern Banner
Mr. Halloween Owl $28.00
Banners and Signs are on Etsy


  Mickey Mouse
always have to represent the mouse :D



Home you enjoyed my Halloween Decor home tour!

Enjoy your Halloween Time season...




No comments: