26 June 2011

New Blog Look

I have been working on this blog all day!  Was worth it...  how does it look, do you like?

I have to admit, I am not great when it comes to posting.  I tend to focus on new products and customer orders and simply don't have time to find things to share that inspire me.  I usually feel that since I have nothing to say, maybe I it's best that I share nothing at all because there is nothing worse than an uninspired post, right?

Here's my idea...  I thought I could start sharing my projects, you know all those fantastic custom orders I work on.  I take a picture of every piece so why not share it with those that might be interested.  So as I finish up some orders, in the meantime here a clip from what I was watching this evening, Summer Magic. Don't you just love Burl Ives?!!!

1 comment:

Kimpossible said...

Sounds great! Can't wait to see it all come together!