10 August 2010

Productive Tuesday...


Last week I received a surprising Etsy convo from Roseanne of Weddingbells Magazine who informed me they wanted to include my little love letters in an upcoming shoot for their inspiration page of their Spring + Summer 2011 issue slated to hit stands in December.  Huh? What... you... um, what?... excitement set in and then panic!  See, the thing was she needed them by this friday and she is in Canada.  So I rushed to produce what you see above and I had to do a little different ampersand then you are use to seeing on my little love letters for technical reasons (on their part).   I am really happy how they turned out, hopefully Weddingbells will be too.  Wait, I'm not done... Panic, also because of the orders that could come from this exposure, can I physically keep up with the possible high demand of  orders?  Then I decided, hell yeah! This is what I have been working for, I'm on it... heehee...


So, on the agenda today is finishing up the SOURCE letters that should have been in the mail last week, they are for a customer in Amsterdam.  I also need to work continue work on 2 little girls letters Sarah and Anjali, an ampersand... plus a 6 inch love letter set and a lowercase love letter set.  Will I get all of it done, no.  Will I make major steps towards completion? absolutely!


As for tucker reece,  I would like to get the birds listed (for Cole :D) and then get photographs of the prints I had made up which consist of All You Need Is Love (above), Follow Your Bliss, You Are My Sunshine all made into 11 x 14 prints.  Then I had those as well as some of the Alice in Wonderland designs made into 4 x 6 prints.  In addition, I made some new graphics I don't have pictures for in 5 x 7's.  I anxiously want to get them listed in the shop.  Luckily, my allergies have seemed to subside (fingers crossed) so 'productive' is the key word for the day!

Lots to do, no time to waste, Hope everyone (if anyone) who reads this has a lovely and productive Tuesday as well! ...Hells Kitchen tonight, go Holly!!!

 inspiration for the day...


No comments: