11 August 2010

lookie here.

Yesterday was a much more productive day for me after that annoying little allergy fest I encountered on Monday.  I was able to make large dents on all of my current projects, yay.  Sarah and Anjali's letters are made and ready for design, SOURCE is getting it's protective clear coats and all my wedding letter orders are made and just waiting for paint.  I am back on track!  Plus this afternoon, when Nick leaves for his weekly game with friends, I will take photos of all the wonderful prints I have, my room is the only room in the house with a white blank wall.  Another big day of being productive!  Last night, just before bedtime, I had a surge of creative energy and inspiration so stay turned for some new prints and tags in the weeks to come.

And... my biggest goal yet.  HALLOWEEN!  I have lots in the works, for example 'boo' letters, spooky banners, and scary prints.  Along with an owl and pumpkin accent decor.  This is my favorite holiday and I have been planning some great items to place in the shop this fall season.

Last night I was scouting the recently listed on Etsy and here's what I found...


Hope you enjoy your lovely Wednesday!

No comments: