07 September 2010

some things to share

 this little light of mine 8x10 $17.00

I have been a very bad blogger the last week.  
So much to do getting orders done and finding time to work on Halloween.  
I finally have some in the shop, see...


Also, I am very excited to say that tucker reece has joined Paper n Stitch community.
It is a place where buyers and sellers showcase the best in art, handmade and vintage. 
And 
we are in this months exhibition!
so head on over and check it out because there are a lot of great shops to see.


Lastly, Me in 3's which I snagged from Cole over at Letters from Coco
Feel free to share yours with me if you so feel the urge...


Three names I go by:  -Jennifer -Jenna -Ferfer

Three jobs I've had: -Visual Merchandiser -Merchandiser -Hair Stylist

Three places I've lived: -Los Angeles ca -Tacoma wa -Charlotte nc

Three favorite drinks: -Sodi's (no diet) -Freshly Brewed Iced Tea -Pomegranate Martini

Three TV shows I watch: -House -Castle -How I Met Your Mother... ha, they are all on Mondays!

Three places I've been: -Moscow, Russia  -Santorini, Greece -Vancouver, BC Canada

Three places I'd like to visit: -London -New York -Disneyland Paris

Three favorite old TV shows: -Friends -Sex in the City -Charmed

Three favorite dishes: -Chicken Marsala -Enchiladas -Shepard's Pie

Three makeup products I cannot live without: -bare minerals foundation -mascara -lip gloss

Three things I'm looking forward to:
-visiting my sister summer house in Greece
-the weather cooling down so I can ride my bike
-Disneyland Halloween Time :D

My inspiration today came from my fresh in mail, Pottery Barn Catalog
Enjoy...

No comments: