22 August 2011

back to school time

Eclu

I love back to school time, even thought I have no kids and am not in school heehee.  However, I love when the stores are full of all the wonderful supplies that bring me back to my childhood.  I can't help myself, I am compelled to stock up on all the wonderful classic items I got back when I was a little girl.  I spent so much time organizing my desk and usually at story time, which I always got in trouble for.  So, to celebrate the wonderful thing of school and the joy (for me) of summer being almost over and fall on our doorsteps I have put together a fun school supply list for you to browse.  Enjoy!

reginas studio
him and her designs

estate hound

moxiepear

Fresh Urban Vintage
I also want to send a shout our to my my nephew T.J. who starts his first day of high school at my old stomping grounds.  He will carry on the Mustang tradition, black and silver rocks!

No comments: